About Me | 關於我



Bilingual | 中英對照

"Today is the first day of  our lives."

Well, I've decided to make this blog a brand new style along with my other blogs. I'm not going to talk about how great USANA is, how great MLM/direct selling may change your life, how wonderful everything is, blah blah... because 1.there're probably so many websites/blogs talking about it already; 2. life isn't always that perfect. Instead, I'd rather talk about how I feel and what's really going on in our daily lives.

First of all, I'm not a salesman. If I must, I'm more an artist, designer or educator (which is probably one of the reasons why I'm attracted by USANA.) I'm not very good at persuading people, but I really do love to share what I'm passionate about.

Second of all, I'm not perfect. So I try not to judge or tell people how they should live their lives. I believe everyone is entitled to make their own choices, and there are no so-called good or bad choices. The fun thing about the world is that we are all different and we all have different values. Perhaps you and I happen to share the same ones and get to see the world together, isn't that precious?

Lastly, to me, USANA isn't everything. It's a platform, an investment, an idea and a passion. What keeps me passionate is Dr. Wentz's vision and what he actually does, it's a dream but it provides normal people like us a seed of hope in this real world.

Perhaps by now you've started to think that I'm probably just a regular guy, it's ok, because I am. However, if you think that maybe we share the same values and you're interested, you're more than welcome to continue reading.

There're so many things in this world that are waiting for us to discover. I come from a business family, so I was taught to think that money is very important (or perhaps we're all taught that way.) However, I'm a rebellious child. I've always thought that even though money is important, it shouldn't be the only reason we live for. There're so many other things that also worth living for as well. Somehow I chose English and Art. I'm lucky enough to have a lot of people helping me along the way, nothing glamorous but the sense of ease and comfort has always been there. From time to time, I would still take a moment to slow down and wonder how big this world is and how little we are, would it be possible for me to cross that borderline and step into the world?

For years, I've tried various jobs, and I'm glad that most of the jobs are what I loved to do. For example, teaching English & Art, doing design artwork, and recruiting international students. Also, thanks to my life partner, Pat, our life had been pretty content already. However, as much as we love what we do for living, I've always had the feeling that our life is somehow limited because of our jobs, the dreams that we talked about started to fade away. Therefore, I began to wonder, perhaps there's another way that we can break the limitation. That's when I found USANA & 642 system (which I'm really grateful for.)

It's been years since I've joined USANA. There're lots of stories to tell, lots of mood turning but I'll leave them til later. I can't say that we've reached the complete financial, health or time freedom, butt we're doing ok and we've already received lots of benefits from USANA in all aspects during these years. I might not be fast, but I'm sure one day we will reach where we want to go.

To sum up, my story isn't that fascinating, super positive or inspiring, I'm not good at creating that type of feeling either. Even though we sometimes would unconsciously contempt and honor the dark side of human nature in a very contradictory way, I still believe that there's always something good to look for, and something good will happen. I also hope and expect myself to retain the childlike enthusiasm towards life and never stop propagating the beauty of lives.

Perhaps we can only get to meet once, perhaps we can be friends, perhaps we can co-operate, perhaps we can become great partner in the future. No matter what, no matter where you're from, thank you for visiting.

All the best,
Percy

For those who might be interested, here're PP's other blogs:





"昨日種種譬如昨日死,今日種種譬如今日生。"

我決定將這個部落格的風格改成像我的其他部落格一樣。我不再去敘述USANA有多棒、直銷/組織行銷可以怎麼樣改變你的生命、所有的事情有多美好,巴拉巴拉,因為1.我想你已經看得太多了(如果沒有,那應該也很好找得到) 2.人生總會是有起有落。與其談論這些,我寧可來說說我的感受以及我們生活當中的大小事情。

首先,我不是一個業務員。如果真的要定義,我應該會比較像是個藝術、設計或是教育工作者(或許也是USANA吸引我的一個原因之一)。我不擅長於說服別人,但我真心喜愛分享我熱衷的人事物。

再者,我並不完美。也因此,我儘量不去評斷別人應該如何過生活。我認為每個人都有自己的選擇,而這些選擇沒有所謂好或者不好。這個世界好玩的地方就是有許多不同的人,每個人的價值觀都不同。或者碰巧你我倆契合,人生多幾個知心好友一同陪伴看世界,那不是很好?

最後,USANA之於我不是全部。是一個平台、一份投資、一個理想、也是一份熱情。保有熱情的原因是因為華斯博士的理念及作為。雖然是一個理想,但卻在這個現實的世界中給了我們平民老百姓一個希望的種子。

或許看到這邊,你可能覺得反正都一樣,沒關係,因為這只是我身為平凡人平凡的想法。但如果你跟我有著類似的想法,或許你可以繼續往下看。

這個世界很大,有很多新奇的事情等著我們去發掘。或許是因為父母經商的緣故,從小耳濡目然下就是錢很重要(其實我們不都是這樣長大的?)但偏偏我是個叛逆的小孩,認為錢固然重要,但人生不應該只為錢而奮鬥,應該還有更多同樣值得我們關注以及熱愛的事情。所以我開始選擇往英文以及藝術發展。很幸運的,一路上都遇到很多人的幫助,雖然不成氣候,但心裡上都有種踏實的感覺。踏實之餘,也還是偶爾會停下腳步,看看這個世界之大,渺小的我是否能夠跨越界線,往世界發展?

這些年來,我試過很多的工作,我也很高興大部分都是我喜愛的工作(例如教英文、藝術工作、設計工作以及招收外國學生。)另外,謝謝我的另一半,大P。因為他,我們的生活能夠過得很好。不過,儘管我們熱愛我們的工作,但總覺得我們很多的計畫因為許多的限制而不斷延後實行終究淡忘,而這些限制大部分都來自於工作本身。所以我才開始思考,或許有另一種方式可以讓我們可以打破這個框架。也因此才讓我尋找到的USANA以及642系統(關於這點我真的很感恩也很欣慰。)

加入到現在已經多年了。有很多的故事,也有很多心境上的轉折。在這邊先不一一贅述,或許將來有機會可以再多寫一些。我不敢說我們已經得到完全的時間、財務以及健康自由。但這過程中,我、伴侶和家人朋友們已經受到USANA很多直接與間接的回饋。或許我的腳步不快,但一點一滴的耕耘,相信可以達到我們期望的結果。

總結

我的故事沒有甚麼超級的起承轉合、無敵正面、激勵人心,我也不擅長製造這樣的氣氛。但我只是有一股傻勁,即使我們有時會不自覺矛盾式地鄙視又歌頌人性的黑暗面,我仍然相信這個世界有簡單美好的人事物存在。也期望自己能夠保有一顆童稚熱情的心,不斷為美好的事情作宣傳。

或許我們只能有一面之緣、或許我們能夠成為朋友、或許我們能夠合作、或許我們能夠成為知心的夥伴。不論如何、不論你身在哪個國度,小P謝謝你的造訪。

祝 順心

柏成

如果你有興趣,歡迎造訪PP的其他部落格:


0 Comments

USANA 30th Anniversary USANA30歲了

Haven't heard of USANA yet? It's time to find out why this unheard company has been growing steadily for the last 30 years. Why it is different from other direct selling companies and why it is related to your future. 還沒聽過USANA嗎? 是時候來了解,為什麼還沒聽過但卻在全球已經穩定成長30年。為什麼有別於其他的直銷公司?與您的未來有甚麼關係?